Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers in Cornwall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SIMON

Hi tilers out there. Here in Cornwall finding it very hard going at the moment. Are you all having the same problems?? Think I may have to travel away from home. Any suggestions ??:smash:

D

DHTiling

hello simon.....you need to go to your emails and click the authorisation link , this will allow you to post on the forums...if no links then come back and post here and i will send you another one..

C

cornish_crofter

Hi Simon

I'm in Cornwall, between Tavistock and Callington.

Although I do tiling I also do other work, so I can be more flexible. I find that being able to do a variety of jobs helps.

U

Unregistered

Hi Simon

I'm in Cornwall, between Tavistock and Callington.

Although I do tiling I also do other work, so I can be more flexible. I find that being able to do a variety of jobs helps.

Thanks for the advice Crofter. I have been thinking along same lines!

U

Unregistered

hello simon.....you need to go to your emails and click the authorisation link , this will allow you to post on the forums...if no links then come back and post here and i will send you another one..

Thanks Dave, having a problem with my email at the moment but will verify link asap.

T

tiler durham

hi there..i am wondering what the avarage price of straight edge aluminium tile trim is??any idea

C

cornish_crofter

I'm paying £3.95 plus vat from CTD at the moment, they've got it on offer.

Reply to Tilers in Cornwall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen