Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

This is an ongoing thing...so no major rush but as matt sez , the quicker you do itt he quicker you get those prices..:thumbsup:

M

Matt

This is an ongoing thing...so no major rush but as matt sez , the quicker you do itt he quicker you get those prices..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

As Dave said, this is ongoing. It is not a promotion that will end. It is ongoing for TF Arms members :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Sadly, no :(

I'll still open an account as you can't turn down an offer like this but for day to day stuff you are too far away but on the odd large job you may be worth the trip. I go out my way to use Benchmarx as they give me good prices.

Oh by the way if anybodys interested, if you are thinking of getting a wickes kitchen, find a Benchmarx instead, same kitchens but cheaper and you can get them next day instead of a 6 week lead time (Wickes and Benchmarx are owned by Travis - who seem to be buying the world at the moment:smilewinkgrin:)

Edit: oh is this improved discount applied to just your core ranges or tiles as well? Cheers R

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt

I'll still open an account as you can't turn down an offer like this but for day to day stuff you are too far away but on the odd large job you may be worth the trip. I go out my way to use Benchmarx as they give me good prices.

Oh by the way if anybodys interested, if you are thinking of getting a wickes kitchen, find a Benchmarx instead, same kitchens but cheaper and you can get them next day instead of a 6 week lead time (Wickes and Benchmarx are owned by Travis - who seem to be buying the world at the moment:smilewinkgrin:)

Edit: oh is this improved discount applied to just your core ranges or tiles as well? Cheers R

At the moment it is just key addys, grouts and trims. I don't know if it will extend to other things in the future. I don't have anything to do with the prices, hopefully Nathan will chime in :)

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen