Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Cutting Accessories in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello All,

First post in this forum so forgive me if this has already been posted before. From your experiences. Which accessories or tips would you buy or encourage others like myself to do, to aid our cutting quality? Issues I'm having currently are cutting around objects such as piping, toilets, door frames etc. Cant seem to measure it properly which then effects my cuts. Any advice would be appreciated.

Plus I was under the impression that cuts must be as close to the wall/object as possible. Is this the case or do tilers tend to leave like for example a 2 mm gap between object and tile?

Kind regards

Reply to Tile Cutting Accessories in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen