Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Benfer C2 for me.

25kg bag,great price,S1 and up to date has never failed us.

Also i have got to know the product inside out.

Though for mosaics i always try to use Bal mosaic fix.

Kev

T

tubs

PCI on the walls and weber on the floors, PCI pulling out of the Uk is really disappointing !!!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is the first year I've not touched a trowel at all. I swear I did something last year. But it might have even been the year before that to be honest. :(

I should do a table or something for next year. Deano's seat thing rocked but not sure I have the patience for something that fancy, it'd end up never finished.

B

brian c

i have tried the tilemaster stuff...im sure its little diamonds on the front of the bag.....im sure i posted something on the forums about it a while ago.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2012 - best tile adhesive for floor and walls in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen