Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sully

BAL for me everytime. Some may say it's overpriced but you're not just buying a bag of adhesive, your paying for tech support (which for example Profix / Dunlop don't offer to the same extent) and piece of mind.

You pay's your money, you gets your product and you walk of a job with a bit more piece of mind :yesnod:.

G

garyc4507

theres only one adhesive for me its bal with an a1 back up :83: you can shove your cheap granfix :santa_cheesy:

S

stev1904

profix have had no problems with it :gettree::46: Wall adhesive I use Bal Mapie or Webber which ever I can get the cheapest at the time

B

bobbin

Benfer for me, never had a problem, and works exactly how I need it too. If I ever have a problem, then I will more than likely go to BAL. Until then, I'll stick to me guns. :83:

T

tile55

Mostly mapei for me on the floor and walls, however I do use a lot of Granfix supergrip for kitchens - excellent consistancy and non-slip properties.:gettree:

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen