Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

What good reason did he advise you to smoke? Only asking so I can use it for my own excuses later ;)
certainly, he said: antonio does not drink, to a lion's heart, what do you do?
just have to work? smoking !!!, moderately, but smoking.
if you want I can put the name. Search the internet and make an appointment.
ORAZIO VALSECCHI M.D;)

F

Flintstone

I've not read through this thread really but Ile add my thoughts! I was a full time smoker from the age of 15 through to 30, which is 3 years ago, when I stopped. Had a few failed attempts but you have to really really want to. It does come down to will power, if you have any sort of electric *** or nicotine gum etc, your still feeding the habit. I watched a great dvd version of the very successful book, Allen Carr easyway it was called, I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stop, and no, it's got no gory stuff or preaching!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
After smoking for over 20 years and being on 20-30 a day towards the end I thought I'd really struggle. However I was determined and after having one of those fake ones for a couple of weeks went cold Turkey. Bizarre but I found it quite easy, 2years 3 months now

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen