Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Get a 3m length of soil pipe Dan and hang that out the window, that way you should still be able to sit in your favorite chair whilst puffing away. Works a treat:thumbsup:

:lol: Saad who lives in a small flat shared with his anti-smoking family installed a powerful extractor fan into the kitchen wall, and he used to sit there, puffing away. He'd been very much a chainsmoker since being a teenager I think and got quite grumpy with me for not letting him smoke in my car, but even he managed to give up, just think, Dan, if he can, you can! :thumbsup: He got scared with a bad flu gasping for breath, and scared his family, too, you don't want to be there, Dan... and now he says he feels SO much better, he can't quite believe what a difference it's made!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Next week I'll have been off them for 6 months. Quite chuffed with myself as smoked 20-30 a day and have smoked for about 19 years. I got a £20 electronic cigarette of ebay. Looks like a ***, the end lit up like a *** and the vapour it produced even gave you the hit in the back of your throat. Used it for about 2-3 weeks and that was it. It now comes out maybe once a month when I'm having a bad day :incazzato: Hopefully this is it, fingers crossed I won't light up again!!

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays