Search the forum,

Discuss The Builder Training Centre Tiling Courses in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The Builder Training Centre offers 2 types of Tiling Training Courses –

1. Foundation Tiling Courses for those with little or no experience

2. Advanced Tiling Courses for those wishing to take their skills to advanced level

These practical ‘hands-on’ training courses can be attended as weekday courses or weekend courses. Weekday courses start at 9am and weekend courses at 8.30am.

If you've been on The Builder Training Centre Tiling Courses then please reply to this thread with any feedback or reviews. :)

Reply to The Builder Training Centre Tiling Courses in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen