Search the forum,

Discuss sponges for epoxy systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Okay, I understand.
I do not do anything good.
no matter, I try always,
I do not like sleeping with the old things.
Sooner or later something out of the cylinder comes out.
I try it, good to clean but the yellow can be left in the grout especially if is white or neutral.You can find white one, now even Porcelanosa sell it at a good price.Bisazza have a nice one but 10 euro each.....

I

Italy

I try it, good to clean but the yellow can be left in the grout especially if is white or neutral. Unico dubbio che ho...
You can find white one, now even Porcelanosa sell it at a good price.Bisazza have a nice one but 10 euro each.....

Reply to sponges for epoxy systems in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen