Search the forum,

Discuss splashback i will be doing.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

hi guys I am going to be doing a kitchen splash before xmas need some advice on how to handle it don't have much experience in ripping out cheers . got some pics of a couple of the issus I am going to find myself with here you go.... 1466202_780333945313853_1590971674_n.jpg 1487335_780333998647181_2083141202_n.jpg first pic basically the walls are partition and the tiles are running behind the kitchen cupboards.... I have 2 solutions to my knowledge either remove the units or chisel along the edge and take the tile away which I feel may be the wrong descision so any advice on handleing this will be great. pick 2 with the pipes Im pretty sure I can pack out the area around them... split a tile twice and get a nice snug cut around them? and any other advice will be brilliant thank you

Reply to splashback i will be doing.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen