Search the forum,

Discuss So you think you don’t need expansion joints!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Crazy isn't it!! I had a lady tell me once she woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like gunshots and a slight step appeared on her porcelain kitchen floor. On visiting her it was evident the newly laid (by builders) porcelain floor had buckled under the stresses.

B

Blunt Tool

I was once called back to a job a year after doing it said that a big crack had appeared on front door outside steps, when I got there the steps and the front porch had sunk about 3 foot by subsidence caused by flooding but he was still adamant that the tiles and guarantee should still be my responsibility! :rolleyes:

Reply to So you think you don’t need expansion joints!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen