Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190811-145145_Messenger.jpg

That was my day on 26th July

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Another day. Another extension with wet UFH and porc planks.

105A55E9-0991-4EB3-8FEB-7344566FE405.jpeg

Better than metros or mosaics though!

U

Unused Account 1

I went to a job yesterday ,the guy used the levelling clips ,i looked at a few tiles,and lifted them with a little force by hand where the clips levelledthe tile ,but created a void where it lifted ,

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They’re not magic but on large planks they’re a must imo.
You just need to make sure the clips hold the tile in place or force it down further. If it’s raising a tile then that’s no good.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
All together now!
Waffle doggie, he’s such a clever dog,
he’s such a clever doggy wog.... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
[automerge]1567623413[/automerge]
Did you have to google it @Tony_C ?

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A horrible day a completely botched shower room a diy disaster had to smash the tiles and plasterboard to remove it, on the painted tiled over wall I just blew on them and they fell off ha ha now just got to put it back together , lashing it down with rain outside lovely ! just what you need first week back after your holiday. Kop

IMG_20190923_112017.jpg

IMG_20190923_115634.jpg

IMG_20190923_122529.jpg

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen