Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I picked up new car today Antonio, I have just arrived home. :)

You been cruising or what
road-rage-042.gif

S

Spud

going to have to get rid of 2 blokes that work for me , put them on an easy job and they are only turning out about 4 m2 a day each ,I have done several similar jobs for the same client and always managed to make a small profit e until this one not nice but tomorrow they will be going :mad:

W

White Room

going to have to get rid of 2 blokes that work for me , put them on an easy job and they are only turning out about 4 m2 a day each ,I have done several similar jobs for the same client and always managed to make a small profit e until this one not nice but tomorrow they will be going :mad:

What tiles are they fixing Gary ?

J

Just Rizzle

not easy letting people go but only 4mtrs a day there taking the pidlle

J

Just Rizzle

just finished at 10. 00pm
tiled a shower room ,12 mtrs 2
priced a bathroom whole refit.
got home at 7 went round to house im doing up found plasterers still at it so gave them a hand to finish. great job took em to the pub and got them a couple of rounds in appreciation.

W

White Room

just finished at 10. 00pm
tiled a shower room ,12 mtrs 2
priced a bathroom whole refit.
got home at 7 went round to house im doing up found plasterers still at it so gave them a hand to finish. great job took em to the pub and got them a couple of rounds in appreciation.

How big an area are they plastering ?

J

Just Rizzle

whole of down stairs kitchen walls and ceilings. there doing what should of been done tomorrow cause there off on the p iss in Ireland tomorrow said there up at 5 in morning to get there flight

J

Just Rizzle

Deffo lol.

I tiled 30 mtr bathroom walls and floor , tiled and grouted and home by 4pm , just in time to drink loads of beer and then come on a forum bigging myself up about how much I can do in a day . :) :).
sorry just looked out the window and saw some flying pigs :pig::pig::pig::)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My little boy opened the door to a couple of Jehovah witnesses and being bored and only having a 4 year old for company I decided to invite them in for a coffee. Somehow they got on to the subject of cuttlefish and that it couldn't possibly have evolved and was therefore slam dunk proof of intelligent design. I then spent an hour educating them on the theory of evolution while my 4 year old wiped his snotty nose on her sleeve and went through their handbags looking for sweets.

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpeg
Went to do a bit of builder snagging today on pool job. Going to leave it till Monday because it was too hot! Picked up the plans for another pool 5 miles away ;)- just like buses they come along together . Also booked in a wood plank bathroom wall & floor and a shower room. Just need a nice Victorian to complete the set. Been a good week.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen