Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Would there be any heat benefit from that size mat

I tell a lie it’s actually a 1.5m mat I’ve just remembered. It’s n a small porch, it’s 200w mat, I can’t see it warming the room but it might take the chill off Slightly. Could have done with a bigger mat really, but that’s electricians measurements for you. 26884841-70A7-4CC1-8225-D2E5464EEF8E.jpeg

G

GoneGuy

Started a nice job Monday, local etc but the customer I’m not sure if she is all there as she keeps adding to the work scope, today she bought pattern border tiles ( 100x10) 50p each and said can you do anything with these ( all chipped etc ) I just looked at her funny when she said maybe a row of white ( 450x250 ) these border, row black ( haven’t even seen or know about them) then a row of border and have the grout different colours as well.

267234B0-0A43-4CB5-A8F2-DEE6754320DF.png

O

One Day

I put my grinder blade into my index finger this afternoon at 4pm.
Decided two things -
1) time to go home.
2) stop trying to cut fiddly little pieces using a grinder.

My finger nail stopped the blade and I think the heat cauterised it.
Throbbing now! :disrelieved:

H

hmtiling

I put my grinder blade into my index finger this afternoon at 4pm.
Decided two things -
1) time to go home.
2) stop trying to cut fiddly little pieces using a grinder.

My finger nail stopped the blade and I think the heat cauterised it.
Throbbing now! :disrelieved:
Hence the purchase?

O

One Day

Crazy logic maybe but if I had really damaged my finger the lost time off work would cost loads more than a decent saw which would have prevented an accident!?
I had to take 4 weeks off after finger surgery 4 years ago. That really hurt financially.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley