Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

I'm Mr Mum this week and looking after my 4 year old for half term. Used the time off to MOT van and learned it's going to cost me £750 - so a crap day
feel for u m8. blew the turbo on my transit fortnight ago 960 quid

O

Old Mod

What did you buy ?

This but on an 08 and it has the running boards under doors. So almost identical.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

J

Just Rizzle

Jeep have been fitting Mercedes diesels in their cars since at least 1999 Ray. :)
had a 2,8 Cherokee most boring car ive ever had. was looking at the new Subaru out back at the weekend the wife fancies one again so promised her one when I sell this house im renovating.

O

Old Mod

had a 2,8 Cherokee most boring car ive ever had. was looking at the new Subaru out back at the weekend the wife fancies one again so promised her one when I sell this house im renovating.

They did a 2.7 diesel, same as the Mercedes 270ML, cos that's what I've just got rid of.
This is a much better lump, V6 215bhp 365.00llbs/ft 124mph 0-60 in 9secs
Ok, so not a Ferrari, but for the money, incredibly comfortable & fully loaded.
And a hell of a lot cheaper than similar types of 4 X 4

O

Old Mod

Not for the tools I hope:p

Well ....... I'm sure it'll be used for small amounts of kit,
I'm now rethinking the whole idea of how I get my kit to and from site.
Gonna do some cost exercises Mark, see what I come up with.
Even if I was to hire a van to get my kit to site,
it wouldn't be more than £700-£1000 a year.
No tax, no insurance, no repairs, just a bit of squirt.
I'm averaging less than 6000 miles a year Mark, (last 6 years)
and that's with at least one trip a year to Cornwall! Haha

P

p4ulo

I received some new Karl Dahm sealant profilers and a squeezy bottle from TRADETILER today (remarkably quick service!) and after trying again with the washing up liquid spray bottle I got some astounding results today....did the job much quicker, no need to go back over a few more times, so very pleased!!
OMG, I've nearly finished the 2 ensuites I did for my electrician mate as a payback for a flat re-wire....he definitely came better out of the deal than I did!!

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen