Search the forum,

Discuss Small area osb floor to tile? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hello Folks,

its a tiny area. 1.8 m2. Joists are solid 3 inch wide. Area is upstairs close to joists end. Have screwed the osb every 300mm. 18 mm osb. Thinking of putting on a few coats of sbr. Area feels solid but of course I cannot really control any moisture absorption or expansion/contraction. Cannot raise floor level to place ply on top. Am I crazy thinking of this or might this work? Unfortunately tiles are big, 75 x 20 cm. Advice appreciated. Thanks, John.

Reply to Small area osb floor to tile? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen