Search the forum,

Discuss Silicone colour match for mapei charcoal grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm surprised to find that i mapei dont seem to do a charcoal silicone (for interior corners) to match their charcoal grout... anyone know of a good colour match?
Should i stick with mapei silicone and chose the next best colour, or chose another brand that does charcoal which will still be a diffferent colour i suppose...🤔
Cheers

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'm surprised to find that i mapei dont seem to do a charcoal silicone (for interior corners) to match their charcoal grout... anyone know of a good colour match?
Should i stick with mapei silicone and chose the next best colour, or chose another brand that does charcoal which will still be a diffferent colour i suppose...🤔
Cheers
Try the weber silicone, some good matches similar to mapei.

Reply to Silicone colour match for mapei charcoal grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen