Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

Don't know why, but I always seem to have problems uploading pics. Och well, done now, hope you like my work. Would like to encourage other users to post pics of work, be good to see.
Yeah me too [MENTION=1363]charlie1[/MENTION], but I was shown by Bri and Ali how to do it with Tap Talk. Much better results and quite easy

O

Old Mod

Thanks Charlie, appreciate it. That thread 'wall and floor tilers work' although it's similar to this one it doesn't allow replies. That way u can put up work and not get slated by anyone! :rofl:

S

Stef

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391981304.700099.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391981338.616566.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391981351.449790.jpg
A small job I done Monday afternoon for my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen