Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnyc

marc . first real time i ve brought her out.
set her up against my two pls 90s and still read same diagonal measurenment over a 3m x 3mt square .
but the beauty of this new kit is that it throws the the square beam out of back of laser on both axis.
i dont think you can get a better bit of kit for this purpose.#
way things are going i will be hard pressed to justify my existence!!!
i only realised the benefit of this today.

O

Old Mod

way things are going i will be hard pressed to justify my existence!!!
i only realised the benefit of this today.

haha oh I'm sure u add the odd idea or two!
I must admit I already don't know how I coped beforehand, and I like being able to put a tape bang on cross hairs. And with being able to mark 4 reference points around a room it's hard to put it back down in a different place and drift off line.

J

jonnyc

only thing i dont like about it is the legs it sits on.
when i mark two points over say a 6 meter run and then try and line laser up starting off at my end , it is very difficult to tap the laser to line up with mark down room.
the old pls 90s i have, i can tap very slightly and get spot on/
think i need to rough up the bottom of stems

O

Old Mod

i need to rough up the bottom of stems

So what you're saying is you're heavy handed! Haha yeah I get what u mean. It's very sensitive, I've been using it on glass mosaic floors and I've had same experience. And on glass so much as a strong wind blows it off it's mark haha

M

Mr Tiler

untitled.png

C

charlie1

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Suffering from a very large hangover today, here are some pics of my work I'd like to share. Venetian marble and travertine wet room with UFH.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 105
C

charlie1

Ceramic 900 x 300 on walls, glass mosaics in wet area are quartz on main floor area. The band around the top between last row and ceiling has since been plastered with black Venetian marble but I don't currently have any pics on iPad.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 61
C

charlie1

Porcelain wetroom with UFH.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 56
C

charlie1

Don't know why, but I always seem to have problems uploading pics. Och well, done now, hope you like my work. Would like to encourage other users to post pics of work, be good to see.

M

Mr Tiler

Don't know why, but I always seem to have problems uploading pics. Och well, done now, hope you like my work. Would like to encourage other users to post pics of work, be good to see.

maybe its because your using a camera from the 60's :sofahide:

- - - Updated - - -

lovely work though charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen