Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My current job, a couple of days left before I finish. Border tiles are just dry laid for now.

Attachments

• Paul 1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 86
  • paul2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 87
  • paul3.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 87
  • paul4.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 94
C

charlie1

My current job, a couple of days left before I finish. Border tiles are just dry laid for now.

Question phill, what do you do first, the border or the field tiles. I spoke to tiler I know recently who said he does border first which I thought slightly strange... Could not fault his work Though so took his word on it

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Question phill, what do you do first, the border or the field tiles. I spoke to tiler I know recently who said he does border first which I thought slightly strange... Could not fault his work Though so took his word on it

Field first Mark, every time.:thumbsup:

S

Stef

We will be able to find out soon enough Charlie as I will give you a lift down to this "Exclusive" training course!!

C

charlie1

We will be able to find out soon enough Charlie as I will give you a lift down to this "Exclusive" training course!! 

Are you going then? we can't pass on an opportunity to learn from the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen