Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

White Room

They look better quality than the ones I fixed recently....more holes than a pin cushion.

P

Peter

Used some left over travertine I had in the garage and tarted up the back step. Not the ideal material for it but tidied it up. Just followed the original 60 year old contour so not quite the perfect semi circle. :lol:

20130823_183857.jpg

R

rainsco

started tiling a bathroom last week with unusual stone. terlaner porphyr from south tirol. i like that very much. its brushed surface and looks like lava (or blood sausage :)) combinated with lightbeige 120x60 tiles.
tep01.jpg tep02.jpg tep03.jpg tep04.jpg

R

rainsco

weekend job.. cement tiles.. sun yellow!!! what the hell is going on with my customers :)
zt01.jpg

R

rainsco

today i make a showertray for my parents. its for a temporary shower place. in two years if i have more time i will make the whole bathroom but now i just make a low shower place. its nice for me so i can do what i want to do long time before. beeing a human cnc machine.

calibrating the jura limestone. 103,5cm x 83cm
dw01.jpg

milling the 1,5cm deeper area for the drain
dw02.jpg
cutting the slope cuts.
dw03.jpg

with the good slope cuts its easy to mill it out and get it flat.
dw04.jpg

1,5cm slope
dw05.jpg

sand it wet with 50grid
dw06.jpg

brushed with 36 grit diamond brush .. then 60, 120, and final 240
dw07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen