Search the forum,

Discuss Sad news............. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I'm very sad to say my trusty dewalt grinder has spun her last spin
20190511_074342.jpg

Now this is a sad day for me as we have spent a lot of time together experienced materials from all over world but it all over now . Now I don't want to be grinder less but you what it's like getting to know a new grinder knowing how it reacts in certain situations and just generally how you get on and I don't think I can be bothered with it ,well not for now any ...... oh hello what's your name , your clean and shiny arent you
20190511_074312.jpg

D

Dumbo

Why would I, I didn't take my wife out on a date before i kidnapped her and got my mate to marry us in a legal and binding ceremony, well legal and binding in our commune anyway ,

T

Time's Ran Out

The Dewalt was so special that you replaced it with a cheap blue fat alternative.
Some people have short memories.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Why would I, I didn't take my wife out on a date before i kidnapped her and got my mate to marry us in a legal and binding ceremony, well legal and binding in our commune anyway ,

Is that what the fence was for, keeping them in?

Reply to Sad news............. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen