Rubi Rubi Scraper

Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Scraper in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

his fault

image.png

I

Italy

We're contacting the Club RUBI, the association the most important layers of the world....
seen now.
really?

ever noticed

O

One Day

1:20 you can clearly see how it's chipped the edges.
I would have to be completely broke and nothing good on TV before I would even consider doing a re-grout.

Reply to Rubi Scraper in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, will the above machine cut 120 x60cm tiles. Is the table big enough to support these...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen