Search the forum,

Discuss Removing anti-crack matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

wiggers

I don't recall the exact sequence, but I think the UFH was commissioned after tiling. There were professional plumbers installing a new boiler and making the connections to the UFH pipework.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
I don't recall the exact sequence, but I think the UFH was commissioned after tiling. There were professional plumbers installing a new boiler and making the connections to the UFH pipework.
That doesn’t mean it was commissioned correctly, if the heat was just turned straight on without a slow progression in heating up , this could be reason the tiles came away easily , shocked the adhesive, just a thought.

W

wiggers

It was kept low for some time as it was late summer and still quite warm weather. It was probably another month before it was used fully.

Reply to Removing anti-crack matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen