Search the forum,

Discuss regrout job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
evening all, been to see a job for friend ot the family today.
2 bathrooms both bumpy whites with borders,been in around 7 years and needing to be re grouted with white grout,,also silicone is about an inch thick round bath etc and needs replacing,

total sq meterage 44 sq metres i was thinkin g maybe 4 days to do the lot but havent done many large re grouting jobs whats your thoughts on this?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
indeed cj,i was speaking to ramics abour fugi fresca for this job but to be honest the initial grout job is rubbish and hasnt been profiled so not sure this would look any good

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
aint got a fein phil but i noticed some posts about bosch etc doing fein copies cheaper any idea on prces of these ?

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You do, as I imagine you know..............need to go easy with wotever you use. Especially if its the cheaper tiles.

Nothing worse than chips everywhere :thumbsdown:

Reply to regrout job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen