Discuss Recer Shell Beige 400 x 250 & 330 x300 B20527 & B20537 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

United Kingdom

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a couple of wall tiles following a leak to cistern, they are Recer shell beige wall tiles and also floor tiles, can anyone help? Thanks Juls

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks for joining the forum! Where and when did you get them? Have you got a photo to help?

Reaction score
Thanks for joining the forum! Where and when did you get them? Have you got a photo to help?
it would have been back in 2015, Bellway house builder said CTD, however they are discontinued and no stock available, I have spoken to Recer who sent a link for wall and floor tiles but they are not on there either. IMG-20240227-WA0013.jpg

Reply to Recer Shell Beige 400 x 250 & 330 x300 B20527 & B20537 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks