Search the forum,

Discuss Problems Cleaning Non Slip Tiles In A Changing Room in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

blades

I will write what I do before I combine non-slip tiles with dark Mapei grout, I try to discourage the customer (if he choosed the dark), customer never understands what is this and it's not their job to understand, but it's my job to do the best - in that case not to let it happen. Good luck with this
ps. I use a product called Megarens from Mapei to remove excessive grout, in your case pure Megarens-do not mix with water. Let it act for a couple of minutes, rub well and then clean well with water.

W

Whooshman

I will write what I do before I combine non-slip tiles with dark Mapei grout, I try to discourage the customer (if he choosed the dark), customer never understands what is this and it's not their job to understand, but it's my job to do the best - in that case not to let it happen. Good luck with this
ps. I use a product called Megarens from Mapei to remove excessive grout, in your case pure Megarens-do not mix with water. Let it act for a couple of minutes, rub well and then clean well with water.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into the product

Reply to Problems Cleaning Non Slip Tiles In A Changing Room in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen