Search the forum,

Discuss Piazza Tiles - Online only Tile Retailer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sam@PiazzaTiles

Hi Guys,

I've just joined on here and would like to introduce our new online-only company: PiazzaTiles.com

We launched towards the end of 2013 and so far so good. We're selling mainly Italian Porcelain and working with factories such as Casa, Viva, Mirage and Tonalite to new a few.

As we're online only and not holding stock (this hasn't caused any major problems yet!), we can offer lower prices than our competitors and we also offering a free sample service.

Please take a look at our website if you have a couple of minutes. To any Tilers, Interior Designers or Architects who may be interested in our tiles, please get in touch with me.

We are moving into some new offices in the centre of Manchester next week, and so we will have room for people to visit (by appointment) to see all of our tiles.

Sam
Piazza Tiles

Reply to Piazza Tiles - Online only Tile Retailer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen