Search the forum,

Discuss PHG wetrooms pulls out of sponsoring TF. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just so you regular guys know.. PHG has pulled out of sponsoring the forum , he was not getting enough sales to warrant the cost of sponsorship... if only more members used sponsors.. they help pay to keep the forum running.:thumbsup:

He is still up and running so can be used no probs , just not sponsoring anymore..

I

Ian

That's a shame really, I've had a few shower formers from him in the past few months. He should have come on a lot more an promoted himself, don't see much of him on twitter either. Tell him it works Dave, I try to use forum sponsors wherever I can for my tools and materials, it does help to be reminded every now and again what services they offer and any special promotions.

G

Gazzer

Forum sponsors are my 1st call but I will admit to checking around. Recently a UFH mat was sourced at a lot better priced than with UHeat and when you are pricing against others every bit helps.

I

Ian

I know what you're saying Neale, every £ counts, I've stopped using Tile Giant for Mapei adhesives now as Weber are considerably cheaper at CTD for an equal quality product. I've spent thousands at tradetiler since I've been a member on here, his sponsorship of the forum must be a gold mine for him.

W

White Room

I used PHG for some Marmox, just could'nt be had locally so ordered and spoke to a guy called Dave...mentioned the forum and he gave me an extra discount.

As others I try and use sponsers if possible but getting adhesives etc locally works better for me.

D

DHTiling

I used PHG for some Marmox, just could'nt be had locally so ordered and spoke to a guy called Dave...mentioned the forum and he gave me an extra discount.

As others I try and use sponsers if possible but getting adhesives etc locally works better for me.

That is the owner.. :)

Reply to PHG wetrooms pulls out of sponsoring TF. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen