Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ Level 3 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Considering doing my level 3 tiling NVQ but would like to know if it'd be worthwhile? Just wondering what options (if any) it would open up. Some stage in the distant future I'd like to get off the tools but keep within the industry. Is a Level 3 enough on its own to do tiling lecturing at colleges or are further qualifications needed?

Started the L3 straight after my level 2 when I was 18 but never finished it, which I regret now.

T

The D

It is not a requirement to be a lecturer but if you was looking to go down that path it will give you more leverage for a better salary. You can take a job as a lecturer and work towards your qualifications. If you do the assessors qualification you will make yourself more desirable to colleges and that on its own can offer good opportunities. It makes sense to do a bit of part time to see if it is what you want to do you could sign up with an agency and do it that way. But in my honest opinion having your level 3 is a good thing.

P

Peter

Sounds good, just looking to broaden my options a bit for when my knees are knackered. :lol: Will give the tutor a ring and talk it over then. It's either that or a plumbing course, though I'd rather do it through tech over a few years than a five day instant 'tradesman' course :lol:

Reply to NVQ Level 3 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen