Search the forum,

Discuss New transit custom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

So has anyone bought the new Transit custom yet? I'm hoping to get my hands on one early next year

S

Stef

I made an inquiry about one a few months ago.
Coming in at £18k.
By the time I paid the finance back it was working out £22k.

W

White Room

No way would I be paying that kind of money for a van, as ishi69 it's a work tool...

S

stusgsx

24k! Must have been the sport for that?
I know it's just a van but its also my car and it would be nice to have something to show for all the 7 day weeks

I

Ian

24k! Must have been the sport for that?
I know it's just a van but its also my car and it would be nice to have something to show for all the 7 day weeks
Thats exactly how I see it, my van is my only mode of transport so it has to be tip top. And I'm a bit of a show off :lol:

S

stusgsx

Same as me then! I like to keep things nice and love driving too. I've done well to keep the same van for 6 years so I want a change now!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting one in the new year too.Think ill be getting the lwb high roof 125 trend.:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to New transit custom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen