Search the forum,

Discuss new ( old ) member in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
HI my name is Jimmy Im from chorley lancs , which is in between Preston , Wigan and Bolton . my main businees for the last 25 years has been buying /renovating and selling terraced houses . was buying and selling through the last recession , but this is much worse. I had 8 men on at one time , now I have nothing to do. fortunatly i have hung on to some of the money i have made. I am a bricky by trade and do all my own plastering , walland floor tiling some decorating etc. I am a qualified damp and timber surveyour. . Ihave just joined rated people .com not too sure about it though. Iam self taught as a tiler
although can achieve a reasonable standerd , but only do the basic stuff, but would love to learn more advanced tecnique , if any of you get anything in any way fancy would be happy to give you a lift for free . I am 59 by the way but am in good nick .
Jimmy

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
good luck Jimmy do you know any of the tilers in chorley,just a thought if they may need any help,i used to work for lionel arnolds there in euxton and knew a lot of the lads up that way as i come from horwich myself:welcome::thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jimmy. Ohhhh Jimmy mac, when are you coming back. Jimmy. Jimmy jimmy jiiiiimy. Ooooohhhh Jimmy mac.

Reaction score
Brian , my fist job was at lionel arnolds , ( one month ) was with brian newall and bill aldrige brian was allright but bill was a bully and i jacked. I worked on horwich batths, all sand and cement then, As you proberbly know Brian newall ended up owning it, lionel arnolds that is not horiwch baths lol . If you know john Doran he is my brother in law . his son stephen also worked there

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome... Nice to meet you

Reply to new ( old ) member in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen