Search the forum,

Discuss New Feature: View whos read a thread in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We've had this before, thought I'd enable it for a bit.

We have a shed load of members who have stepped back and become lurkers. Not sure why, but they're reading all the threads and not replying to any. Thought I'd enable this feature to show you how some threads attract hundreds of readers and only a few replies.

If there's anything I can do to help you post, let me know. :)

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We just have a lot of people that are very busy I think. :)

Not a bad thing. Loads reading threads. Not enough time to reply all the time whilst on the job.
Widler was on just yesterday.

Wesley

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Maybe that they didn't have any experience of your cutter and therefore couldn't
comment
Yes, of course that is a real possibility. I know that TT in Hinckley sells them as fast as he can get them, so thought that maybe a few members might have tried them and have an opinion on the performance vs vfm !!. Also, the comment Dan made is also relevant about how busy we all are, it takes a few moments to read a few threads but much more time to reply. I’m pretty happy with site and threads and find shared ideas and photos great - thank u.

Reply to New Feature: View whos read a thread in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen