Search the forum,

Discuss Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

never, ever, have the TV on during the day. You will either choke on your tea and biscuits with utter disdain at the drivel on there (both programme wise and people wise) or you will get so hooked you'll become like an extra on Jeremy Kyle. The safest thing to do is only have music on or go back to work :lol:

No wonder my Dad is a trainspotter and my Mum has taken to cleaning my sisters house for her, if that's all they have to look forward to in retirement :grin:

I

Ian

never, ever, have the TV on during the day. You will either choke on your tea and biscuits with utter disdain at the drivel on there (both programme wise and people wise) or you will get so hooked you'll become like an extra on Jeremy Kyle. The safest thing to do is only have music on or go back to work :lol:

No wonder my Dad is a trainspotter and my Mum has taken to cleaning my sisters house for her, if that's all they have to look forward to in retirement :grin:

To cut a long story short, I have Mondays off so that my wife could go back to work an extra day per week and not get stung by another days nursery fees. I normally take the little one swimming but I've got some virus thing an don't want to make it worse by going out! I don't watch much TV anyway but have had a real education in low budget productions this afternoon!!!

Reply to Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.