Search the forum,

Discuss Love A Bit Of Screed In The Morning in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tilekraft Aussie

Started a restaurant shop fit today
Screed in 45sqm and im done
400+sqm stone and tile to start tomorrow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
love it mate. I haven't done a real mans screed in years! unfortunately with the introduction of anthydrishite screed. sand and cement screeds are becoming a thing of the past. A bit like hand fixing tiles with sand and cement. real shame...

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
young mans game whitebeam. unbelievable how flat and well a floor screeder can prep a floor. not special prep, wait 2 weeks and tile onto a floor with cement based adhesive. no problems no come backs. The way it should be. Almost all of the new screeds that are coming out are a joke unless ur laying carpet or vinyl over them!

W

White Room

young mans game whitebeam. unbelievable how flat and well a floor screeder can prep a floor. not special prep, wait 2 weeks and tile onto a floor with cement based adhesive. no problems no come backs. The way it should be. Almost all of the new screeds that are coming out are a joke unless ur laying carpet or vinyl over them!

Got to agree with that.

Reply to Love A Bit Of Screed In The Morning in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen