Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for advice on the best Laser Level? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

what is the first quality of a laser?
the leveling accuracy per linear meter
and the leveling speed. (the line must not sleep
must move quickly).
and lastly, the thickness of the line.
I understood this after so many lasers purchased.
the price is the last thing to evaluate, otherwise take
an axis and the level.
good night ;)

O

Old Mod

What @Simon Dale means is that the imex beam doesn’t appear to be as strong as the dewalt, so it appears a lighter colour.
And because the strength of the imex is a little under the strength of the dewalt the beam seems marginally thinner.
But the room in which we did a quick comparison wasn’t very large at all, so there may have been more reflection from the dewalt.
So we’re going to put them in the warehouse where we are, that way we can get a true reading of their strength.
This is the warehouse.

46863804-1F31-455F-BF79-963B27FFFE3B.jpeg

We’ll soon get an idea on the strength of each laser.

Simon is right tho, the magnets on the Imex are woefully lacking compared to the dewalt.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
What @Simon Dale means is that the imex beam doesn’t appear to be as strong as the dewalt, so it appears a lighter colour.
And because the strength of the imex is a little under the strength of the dewalt the beam seems marginally thinner.
But the room in which we did a quick comparison wasn’t very large at all, so there may have been more reflection from the dewalt.
So we’re going to put them in the warehouse where we are, that way we can get a true reading of their strength.
This is the warehouse.

View attachment 105283

We’ll soon get an idea on the strength of each laser.

Simon is right tho, the magnets on the Imex are woefully lacking compared to the dewalt.
And if I had asked around could have bought it for £350 :eek::eek::mad:

Reply to Looking for advice on the best Laser Level? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen