Search the forum,

Discuss Lithofin StainStop Plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

siremastimus

Yeah, to be honest I was using it is as much for the grout as the tiles, found that the colour enhancer side made the grey grout that was looking patchy in spots look much better now and being mosaic there were too many grout lines to uses somthing like Grout rescue colour and seal - seems to have gone quite well i made sure to work well into the grout and not leave any excess on the tiles when drying so hopefuly Ive got the benefit off adding a bit of protection on the tiles and made the grout look more uniform - will try and post some pics when completed.

Reply to Lithofin StainStop Plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.