Search the forum,

Discuss Lithofin Power Clean in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
You could test 1-1 power clean with a white pad, it should be fine , but test!

If you have some cement residue remover you could test,If you need to move to an acidic, would prefere lith builders clean as this has an iron inhibitor and will not activate iron oxide of present in your slate, you will need to test on an unlaid tile to determine the suitabilaty of an acidic product with your slate, make sure there is no effect to the stone after use ,dilute, test for 1-2 mins scrubbing with a pad or stiff brush , rinse

O

On one

Ooops.....I went straight in at about 1:4!
This morning I started with Power Clean at 1:1 and a black pad which had no effect,
Then went to Cement Residue Remover 1:4 and a black pad which seemed to have done the trick when I called back in on the job this afternoon, but as I was there I gave it a going over again just for safety's sake.
P.S. Bob.........no mention of slate or natural stone on the bumf on the back of the CRR?

Reply to Lithofin Power Clean in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen