Search the forum,

Discuss L & R Ceramics Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You're bloody kidding me! LOL

Click 'go advanced' to reply to this topic and then click 'manage attachments' or whatever it says, then browse to find the pictures on your computer, then upload. Once you've uploaded 4, hit Submit to post the pictures.

You should find your image sizes are ok with the file size limits now that i've set for the forum, so they should all upload fine. If you get stuck, email them over to me.

L

L & R CERAMICS

You're bloody kidding me! LOL

Click 'go advanced' to reply to this topic and then click 'manage attachments' or whatever it says, then browse to find the pictures on your computer, then upload. Once you've uploaded 4, hit Submit to post the pictures.

You should find your image sizes are ok with the file size limits now that i've set for the forum, so they should all upload fine. If you get stuck, email them over to me.
its ok ill send you some more

Reply to L & R Ceramics Job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.