Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen floor screed options Schonox FPL Plus vs Mapei 3240 in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Evening all,
newbie post regarding self levelling material. we have approx 36m2 of kitchen/diner to level before 'karndean' type material being laid.
I have removed multiple layers of blown/unbonded screed and now at concrete level, which is anywhere from 3mm to 50mm out of level, making it too shallow for sand and cement and being driven towards a renovator type latex material.
I have priced the Mapei 3240 - 60 bags approx. my builder has also suggested using Sika Schonox FPL Plus which is considerably cheaper with similar properties - i believe..
am i missing something here ?
what issue will i have laying that much material ?
thanks

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Welcome to the forum! Did you sort out your issues??

Reply to Kitchen floor screed options Schonox FPL Plus vs Mapei 3240 in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen