Search the forum,

Discuss Keraquick - first time - ooh er! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Jonnie you are out of order with your comments, Diamondtiling is one of the forums leading contributors and willing to help anyone in a practical sense. I dont believe that anyone should talk about prices they get materials for that are not openly listed on the suppliers websites.

Reaction score
Jonnie you are out of order with your comments, Diamondtiling is one of the forums leading contributors and willing to help anyone in a practical sense. I dont believe that anyone should talk about prices they get materials for that are not openly listed on the suppliers websites.

yeah,didn't hear you complain about the fella who started this topic who stated he could get it for £14 from tile giant,be interested to hear what everyone else thinks,

D

diamondtiling

here mate i think you miss the point of the tilers forum it's so we can help each other out not boast about what we can and can't do,you sound like the tilers when i was an apprentice who were meant to be learning you the trade but begrudged showing you anything,i get keraquick grey from builders depot for £12+vat hope thats helped someone,

Er Jonnie, if you were a more regular poster then you might gain access to the Tilers Arms, if you get in there I would be more than happy to tell you prices etc. So get posting matey and send admin a pm, first pints on me pal.

:8::8:

Reaction score
Er Jonnie, if you were a more regular poster then you might gain access to the Tilers Arms, if you get in there I would be more than happy to tell you prices etc. So get posting matey and send admin a pm, first pints on me pal.

:8::8:

like you say diamond i'm not a regular poster never seem to have time and i don't even know what a pm is,wasn't that what gordon brown used to be,

G

Gazzer

yeah,didn't hear you complain about the fella who started this topic who stated he could get it for £14 from tile giant,be interested to hear what everyone else thinks,

That was over a year ago and i dont read every post.

D

DHTiling

come on then spread the joy how much do you get it for and where from,

We don't normally discuss pricing in the open forums but some slip through the net as they say..

Price enquiries from tilers go on in the Tilers arms section of the forums.

Help Me Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

here mate i think you miss the point of the tilers forum it's so we can help each other out not boast about what we can and can't do,you sound like the tilers when i was an apprentice who were meant to be learning you the trade but begrudged showing you anything,i get keraquick grey from builders depot for £12+vat hope thats helped someone,

It certainly is and we are proud of being a very friendly forum but also jibes at long standing members by newcomers are not liked either..

A small read for you..:thumbsup: Forum Rules

That one slipped through.. and yes you can get it cheaper at selected outlets and again this is in the tilers arms section.

like you say diamond i'm not a regular poster never seem to have time and i don't even know what a pm is,wasn't that what gordon brown used to be,

A Pm is a private message from one members to another..

These type of questions are answered here>> FAQ

Enjoy the forums and look forward to your input..:thumbsup:

G

Grace'sDad

I was the thread starter over a year ago and Yes, I am naughty for posting prices in the open forum - clumsy mistake, sorry!

I've not been an active member for a long time now, but wanted to apologise for opening a can of worms by accident!

Prices have gone up since last year but all I can say is I still get a cracking rate from my local TG. I assume the managers have more freedom to discount than Topps do with BAL gear. I am getting slightly annoyed with Topps in that someone with no history with or loyalty to Topps gets the same trade prices as someone like me who has spent years and tens of thousands with them.

The Keraquik is still top gear although I tend to use it more where price is an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Keraquick - first time - ooh er! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen