Search the forum,

Discuss Kaufmann tile cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheFunkyMonkey

I've got the 630mm model, had it for about 18 months and absolutely love it.
Trouble is, so does everyone else that uses it! My brother in law really wants one as he's always using mine for large porcelain as his montolit just doesn't cut it.
Think I got mine from trade tiler, but we can't find this model in stock anywhere now, only the 1200mm model which is enormous.
Anybody know where he can get one so I can have mine back?

Ta muchly in advance

B

belg

Kaufmann, topline, proline or whatever name... in my opinion it has 2 bugs.
  • You can't see where your wheel is, unless you go not-so-comfortly looking for it.
  • and it doesn't have supportings to hold the (un)cutted tiles
Other things like the weight and last but not least... I have to hold my breath when I push because I'm never curtain that it cuts right. Its like playing Russian roulette. Maybe its because of the ceramic tiles that have an irregular surface.

Reply to Kaufmann tile cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen