Search the forum,

Discuss Importer and Distributor of Wall and Floor Tiles. in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Direct importer of high quality tiles & paving. Large Showroom. Nationwide delivery.

We are currently have an offer for 60cm x 120 at £12.99 m2.

9 different designs available.
PM me for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya, welcome to the forum. I've removed your phone number, those who wish to contact can us the forum messaging system to get your WhatsApp.

Which countries are you importing from mate?

Reaction score
Hiya, welcome to the forum. I've removed your phone number, those who wish to contact can us the forum messaging system to get your WhatsApp.

Which countries are you importing from mate?
Hi Mate,

We are currently importing from Spain and India.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you find the EU red tape harder to deal with than the Indian exporter you use? (probably a conversation we should have in the access-only TilersForums Arms, but you need a bunch more posts before we get you in there mate).

How long have you been doing this? What's your life story then matey?

Reply to Importer and Distributor of Wall and Floor Tiles. in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen