Search the forum,

Discuss Husqvarna's D605 Vacuum Brazed Dry/Wet Diamond Tile Drills in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

olivern

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had any experience using the D605 range of vacuum brazed diamond tile drills with the hexagonal back ends from Husqvarna. It would be great to get some hands on feedback on them. Especially a comparison to these and the Marcrist PG750X drills would be brilliant is anyone has used them both side by side?

Oliver

O

olivern

To be honest I don't think they have really pushed them. I know the Marcrist are a good drill and the waxy insert can be a help now and again. The D605's don't have that but at around £10 a drill they are coming in at the right money. Just always good to hear how they perform in the real world.

O

olivern

To be honest I don't think they have really pushed them. I know the Marcrist PG750x's are a good drill and the waxy insert can be a help now and again. The Husqvarna D605's don't have that but at around £10 a drill they are coming in at the right money. I'd be happy to send one of each to someone who does a lot of tile drilling to give a bit of a review on the two drills.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Send them to either [MENTION=4216]Sir Ramic[/MENTION] or [MENTION=22801]Bri[/MENTION] matey - they're your best bet.

Reply to Husqvarna's D605 Vacuum Brazed Dry/Wet Diamond Tile Drills in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen