Search the forum,

Discuss How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips?

This email has been sent to all members of the forum. I thought we could help each other out.

How is your business doing? How has the economy (and I hear recession being said here and there in the news now) affected you at home and your business?

Any tips for these big fuel bills, energy bills etc?

R

Rieveley Ceramics

At the moment things are good with pienty coming in and continuing into next year. But can't afford to be complacent as the future economic situation has never been more uncertain and the recent so called "fiscal event" has failure written all over it.

Reaction score
Works busy for me, mainly commercial. Sorted for rest of the year. I reckon the next round of jobs will be affected though as the current ones were all packaged before this financial nightmare started! Fingers crossed for everyone as could be a hard year next year!

Reply to How has 2022 been so far? How's the economy affecting you? Any tips? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen