Search the forum,

Discuss HELP Please can someone advise about SHEERA multi color modular slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jason591

Can anyone please advise me what to do after laying Sheera multi colour slate . do i wash tiles twice on each application of sealer enhanser. that is first wash and dry and seal and the rewash again once first sealer has gone in again and seal after grout ???

Also i want the colors to be enhanced much as possible so could someone recommend a deep color enhancer or buffer to bring the true colour out bringing out the colour of the slate

My tiler has already used the first sealer LTP color intensifier & stain block which was reccomended by tile giant . But this has not bout the colour out much and is a bit dull

his going to put the second coat tomorrow once grouted . Im worried that the color might still not come out .

Can i apply a third coat of a different color enhancer of something different than LTP and would this be ok. can anyone tell me a good enhanser

thank you

P

Peter

Re: HELP Please can someone advise about SHEERA multi color modular sl

Lithofin Slate Seal will bring them up to a nice deep high gloss finish.

J

jason591

Lithofin Slate Seal will bring them up to a nice deep high gloss finish.

Can you please tell me do i have to wash between each application and also can i put this onto another sealer i already used
thanks

J

jason591

where can i get lithfin in the high street . i need this asap before tiler finishes job

W

White Room

Surley your tiler should be sorting it out not you.....

J

jason591

yes the tiler is sorting out but im not sure he has done any slate work before and aalready applied LTP intensifier and now thinking of applying lithfin . worried lithifin might cause a chemical reaction with the previous sealer

Reply to HELP Please can someone advise about SHEERA multi color modular slate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen