Search the forum,

Discuss Free working hand, London in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what companies or contractors are most likely to employ labourers and/or how to see if it would worth to try (even though I normally still ask each of the ones I find around).
I also wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in a low/no cost labourer for some of their projects if in London but also in proximity won't hurt me too much, in particular for weekend or 1 week jobs I could offer tidy, attent and focused help in exchange of taking a pair of pics of me doing whatever task I could do I don't need money for that considered that shared experience is invaluable, as that would allow me to complete the wall and floor tiling NVQ course I'm coming out from.
(I'll attach pictures as soon as I can)

Reply to Free working hand, London in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen