Search the forum,

Discuss floor that is constructed with OSB. Can I tile it? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've got a floor that is constructed with OSB. The construction is very rigid and solid. I also have a large number of old tomettes (natural clay, unglazed) that I would like to use on the floor. Any advise on laying, adhesives etc. would be gratefully received.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've got a floor that is constructed with OSB. The construction is very rigid and solid. I also have a large number of old tomettes (natural clay, unglazed) that I would like to use on the floor. Any advise on laying, adhesives etc. would be gratefully received.
As above, it’s structurally unstable to tile directly to it. Check deflection and overboard with a suitable backer board installed to said requirements

Reply to floor that is constructed with OSB. Can I tile it? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen