Search the forum,

Discuss Fixers required for new build housing developments within The Midlands in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Fixers required for new build housing developments within The Midlands

We have various new housing contracts coming up over the next few months within Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Leicestershire, staffordshire area..

Builders include Cala Homes, Crest Nicholson, Spitfire Homes, Bellway Homes, Cameron Homes

Fixers need to be CIS registered, hold up to date CSCS card, own tool and vehicle, and have previous experience in working on new build developments

Good rates of pay weekly/Fortnightly via BACS

If you would be interested in seeing what Sutton Stone & Ceramics Ltd are about then please get in touch

Regards

Garry

M

MW Smith Ceramics

Hi all,

I've been working for SuttonStone&Ceramics for 3 months now and would highly recommend them to any good quality fixers looking for regular work and pay......good professional contractor to work for......I won't be looking to work for anyone else anytime soon.......big thumbs up from me

Reply to Fixers required for new build housing developments within The Midlands in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen