Search the forum,

Discuss Expert Guidance Needed for Tiling Where Roof Sections Meet in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm currently in the midst of a DIY roofing tile project and have encountered a challenging area: the intersection where two parts of my roof join. I'm aiming for a seamless and effective tiling solution that ensures durability and weather resistance at this critical junction.

Could anyone offer advice or share techniques on the best practices for tiling across roof sections that converge? Tips on selecting the right materials and ensuring proper waterproofing would be particularly valuable.

Looking forward to your professional insights.

Thank you!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, have you got any photos of the area?

Reply to Expert Guidance Needed for Tiling Where Roof Sections Meet in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen